This forum is created for PLANT/ UNIT HRDCs for uploading their PIW Result level Evaluation Documents
This forum is the platform for apprising all concerned about the scheme for the "CEO Trophy for Young Managers in Integrated Steel Plants"
The details of the scheme are given below
A small online group discussion or a webinar - using Big Blue Button module.
Kindly note the following points for optimal utilization and calibrating expectations
1. We have kept the webinar free to enable anyone to initiate a webinar without any administrative issues but to conserve the bandwidth on the server follow the guidelines for organizing webinars and meetings
2. We have provided a forum for updating information about webinars and meetings so that others can schedule their webinars/,meetings accordingly. All have to just follow a protocol of posting their proposed meeting/webinar timings so that others can schedule accordingly.
the forum can also be used for conducting webinars.
A brief on how to conduct webinars is given here
Open-think is a forum for expanding your thinking horizons by seeking inspiration and insights from diverse sources, which go beyond your regular work. The idea of the forum is to trigger new exploration of possibilities using a videos from thought leaders to start the process.
- Communicator: Sanjay Dhar
HMMTakeaway@Learning Through Sharing is based on the concept of "Teachable Point of View"
Teachable Points Of View (TPOV) are stories that leaders use to define themselves and their values, and to communicate with and teach others. Who we are as leaders comes from the ups and downs of our life experience, not the books we have read or the courses we have taken. These experiences shape our points of view on topics that are vital to individual success and the success of the organization.
Frequently centered on deeply held beliefs, TPOV’s often relate to:
• how to grow a business
• how to achieve one’s potential
• how values and ethics are essential for success
• how teaching, coaching, or mentoring brings out the best in others
• how to use courage and resolve to achieve goals and work with others
• how humility plays a role in success and effectiveness
Creating Your Own Teachable Point of View
Creating a teachable point of view is not an easy process.
- First it requires doing the mental work of figuring out what our point of view is, and then - the creative work of putting it into a form that makes it accessible and interesting to others.
In The Cycle of Leadership, Tichy wrote, “The very act of creating a Teachable Point of View makes people better leaders. ... [L]eaders come to understand their underlying assumptions about themselves, their organization, and business in general.” Creating your own teachable point of view involves reflection – going back as far as you want to birth or early childhood – and identifying the experiences that have shaped you. Then, finding the story you can use to lead or teach others.
Please share your learning and takeaway from the HMM elearning modules.
On Site Learning Opportunity (OSLO): Young Employees Exchange Programme at Sister Plants/Units of SAIL
“On Site Learning Opportunity (OSLO)” : Young Employees Exchange Programme at Sister Plants/Units of SAIL is a framework for exchange of techno- managerial good practices amongst similar departments of different Plant/Unit. It facilitates systematic exposure of young employees to the technical & managerial good practices of sister Plant/Unit.
The objective of OSLO is to give young
employees exposure to :-
The objective of OSLO is to give young employees exposure to :-
In this forum, employees who have undergone "OSLO" can up-load the relevant presentations and reports as well continue their interaction with others in future.
Through this forum, it is proposed to start discussions with an expert in an area and use that as a reference for further interactions on the subject, It is an extension of the initiative to have interactions with experts on various topics through video conference and then share the insights through electronic forums for people to discuss the issue further.
This forum has been created for women employees of SAIL as platform to share their achievements, challenges and aspirations as professional in SAIL.
This forum was kickstarted on International womens day March 8, 2017 through a VC interaction of women executives of SAIL with Ms. Soma Mondal, Dir(Comm.)
Ms. Soma Mondal, Dir(Comm) emphasized on the need to Do everything with smile-‘Learn to be happy’ – both at home and at workplace- make your choices, create support systems and balance your life and keep growing by continuously learning.